All purchases made via the stylebug.cc online shop are subject to the following general terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions are also available in German. By purchasing goods from this online shop, the customer accepts fully and without reservation the following general conditions:
1. General information. The online shop in the www.stylebug.cc portal is a website that belongs to and is managed commercially by stylebug e.U.. For the purposes of these general terms and conditions of purchase, STYLEBUG shall be considered to be the seller. STYLEBUG is an Austrian company. Its registered office is located at Steinholz 27b, 4075 Fraham, Austria. STYLEBUG can be contacted in the following ways: by post to the above address or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Delivery of goods. STYLEBUG undertakes to deliver any goods ordered in perfect condition to the address provided by the customer on the order form. In order to facilitate delivery, we would ask the customer to give an address to which the goods can be delivered during normal working hours. STYLEBUG shall not be held responsible for any problems related to the delivery if the delivery address has not been provided by the customer on the order form or is incorrect.
3. Delivery time frame. Since our products are being produced on demand the delivery time varies. For international deliveries, every effort will be made to ensure the order is dispatched as quickly as possible. However, the recipient must bear in mind their country’s regulations governing the importation of the goods ordered, since STYLEBUG cannot be held responsible for these. Moreover, STYLEBUG shall not be held responsible for the effects of any industrial action, conflict or other circumstances beyond their control.
STYLEBUG undertakes to inform its clients as soon as they learn of any delay in the delivery of their goods.
4. Goods delivered safely. Before the courier carrying out the delivery on behalf of STYLEBUG leaves, the customer should check that their package is in good condition. The customer must record any anomaly regarding the package on the delivery note. If, after signing the delivery note, the customer discovers that the package is damaged in any way – e.g. if it is broken, ripped or if the package looks like it has been opened in transit – the customer undertakes to inform STYLEBUG by e-mail (email@example.com) as quickly as possible, and within 7 calendar days of delivery. Once the incident has been accepted by STYLEBUG, the return of the goods will be processed in accordance with the conditions stated under Point 6 of these terms and conditions of purchase.
5. Delivery zones and postage and packaging costs.Postage and packaging costs will vary depending on the destination and the weight of the package, and must be paid for by the customer. Before confirming their purchase, the customer will be informed of the postage and packaging costs applicable to their purchase. Postage and packaging costs for deliveries to areas that do not belong to the European Union Customs Union do not include import (customs) duties.
6. Right of withdrawal and returns procedure. Our products are custom tailored according to your measurements and wishes and therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal.
However if you have any reason for complaints on a stylebug products, please send us an email and we will certainly find a solution.
7. Prices. All product prices given on the website are inclusive of VAT if shipped to countries within the EU. Delieveries to countries outside the EU are charged without VAT (Tax-free export delivery). However, these prices do not include postage and packaging costs, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the customer. Furthermore, they do not include customs or import duties, as indicated in Point 5 of these terms and conditions of purchase.
8. Availability. In the event of a product not being available after an order has been placed, the customer will be informed by e-mail of the total or partial cancellation of their order.
9. Payment. The customer undertakes to pay when placing their order. The corresponding postage and packaging costs will be added to the initial prices indicated on the website for each product. In any event, the customer will be informed of these rates before they confirm their purchase. The customer must pay the corresponding amount by paypal or bank transfer.
10. Confirmation of orders. Once the order has been formalised, by acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Purchase and confirmation of the purchase, STYLEBUG will always send the customer an e-mail confirming the details of the purchase made. The customer can also view the basic information on their purchase in the “My account” section of the STYLEBUG portal.
11. Cancellation of orders. STYLEBUG will accept cancellations of orders, as long as we didn’t yet start producing your products. If you want to cancel your order please send us an Email and ask if it’s still possible.